ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > General Discussion > Sanitarium Engine - All help is welcome Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Sanitarium Engine - All help is welcome
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Deledrius

Although I haven't had time to spend on it in a long while, I've tried to keep a working repository that builds against ScummVM's master, recently filtered to just contain the engine (as is the style now). If anyone is interested in working on the engine, you can always start from there:

https://github.com/Deledrius/scummvm-asylum/

I hope I'll have more time to get back into it (and contribute to Director, too), but it's not going to be in the immediate near future.

Post Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:46 pm 
digitall
ScummVM Developer

@Deledrius: Thanks for doing that. I have compared your new engine code against the older engine codebase with minor fixes I had made to keep this compiling against the latest master.

I have found that your engine code seems to be missing the code chanes in the last two commits I made in my branch here:
https://github.com/digitall/scummvm/tree/engine_asylum

These are partly shown up due to better linting in GCC-6.4.0+

However, this also fails to compile with this error currently which I need to look at:
engines/asylum/system/screen.cpp:943:36: error: invalid operands of types ‘__gnu_cxx::__enable_if<true, double>::__type {aka double}’ and ‘int’ to binary ‘operator&’
byte zoom = abs(sourceMask->left) & 7;

Post Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:00 am 
topolinik

Up!

Post Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 am 
Reply to topic