ScummVM logo Forum Index - ScummVM website - Contact us - Buy Supported Games: GOG.com Rules - Search - Register - Login curved edge
Folder Forum Index > PocketPC/WinCE Port > Can Scummvm be placed in the program list?
Can Scummvm be placed in the program list?
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Bobbin Threadbare

Can Scummvm be placed in the program list? 

Hi I've had a look but cant find anything about this. I would like to add scummvm to my programs list so I don't have to keep going to file explorer first. Can this be done? Oh the device I use is the htc touch HD,

On another note my screen seems to be miss aligned by a few pixels (where I press the pointer is slightly lower) Ive tried calibrating the screen but it seems perfect in other applications, I've only tried this with kyrandia 3 so far I just got the phone.

Post Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:24 pm 
Lostech

Open the explorer, go to your ScummVM folder and copy ScummVM.
Now go to the "Windows"->"Startmenu"->"Programs" folder (might be spelled different on your device because I use a german WM5) and now paste it as link. Thats all.

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 am 
Bobbin Threadbare

Thanks so much I spent a little while trying to paste into the folder itself but because its full and there isnt a space i couldnt fide a place to tap my stylus without running a program, it turns out if you paste it in the folder above it copys then dissapears and magically appears inside the program folder.

anyway thanks again.

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:49 pm 
Reply to topic